Supporting Young People, Schools, and Education to Increase Awareness of the Holocaust and Genocides Worldwide.
Supporting Young People, Schools, and Education to Increase Awareness of the Holocaust and genocides Worldwide.
How We Do It
Palm Beach County Public Schools schools are invited to apply for educational grants from inSIGHT to enable teachers to enhance student education. A grant committee reviews each grant application to determine its merit for funding. inSIGHT offers informational programming to the community and sponsors fundraising events.
inSIGHT Installation Luncheon 2018 with Palm Beach State College Students
What You Need to Know About inSIGHT Through Education
- inSIGHT funds 98% of Holocaust education in Palm Beach County
- inSIGHT funds annual student awareness and diversity days which bring Holocaust survivors to all day workshops. Students hear their stories and know that the Holocaust really happened.
- inSIGHT encourages and funds teachers to attend national and international workshops sponsored by the Jewish Foundation for the Righteous, The Centropa Institute, The National Association of Social Studies Teachers and other professional organizations.
- inSIGHT funds grants submitted from teachers at kindergarten level through college, encouraging age appropriate and innovative programs related to the inSIGHT Mission.
- inSIGHT has been recognized by the Palm Beach School District for donating close to 1 million dollars in its effort to teach students to oppose hatred, prejudice and bigotry.
- inSIGHT grants make it possible for teachers to preview the newest and most relevant Holocaust and genocide related educational materials.