We Proudly Provide Educational Grants To Educators In Palm Beach County Schools
Why We Do It
In 1994 the Florida Legislature enacted Florida Statute 1003-42 requiring public school instruction about the watershed event in the history of humanity, the Holocaust. inSIGHT is dedicated to providing educational grants for teachers K-12 to fulfill this Mandate.
Who Is Eligible?
All educators in Palm Beach County Schools are eligible for inSight Grants:
- K-12 Educators
- Student Governments
- And More
To apply for an inSIGHT Grant: fill out the application, please make sure to be as detailed as possible.
Our Grants Provide
- Field Study Trips to the United States Holocaust
- Memorial Museum in Washington
- Quilts of Tolerance School Project
- Living Voices – Ann Frank Interactive Program
- Child Survivors/Hidden Children Memoirs
- Centropa Winter Seminar for Teachers
- Light: The Holocaust and Humanity Ballet
- Brundibar: Children’s Opera at Theresienstadt
- Lerner Fellowships for Teachers at Columbia U.
- Student Awareness and Diversity Days
- Kravis S*T*A*R Series for Holocaust Education
- The Butterfly Project
- Father Patrick Dubois – Seminars & Exhibits
- The Children of Willesden Lane – Mona Golabek
inSIGHT’s Funding Concept
inSIGHT’s fundraising objective is to provide funds for educational grants in schools to teach lessons learned from The Holocaust and genocides.
The most effective form of fundraising is a direct donation from you. Please review our list of grants for consideration of your support. 100% of your donation will be applied to the funding of grants and is tax deductible. Also, your participation at inSIGHT events provides significant funding for educational grants. Thank you for your continuing support!
inSIGHT Through Education is a not-for-profit, non-sectarian 501(c)(3) organization that raises funds through hosting social events, volunteer fund raising activities, sponsorships, tribute cards and donations in general.
inSIGHT is an all-volunteer group. You can make a donation as a tribute or request an acknowledgement after you finish making the donation.
For Donating to these Dedicated funds click below:
- General Fund - For Classroom Instructions And Enrichment
- Naftaly Fund - For Outstanding Teacher Recognition
- Salton Fund - For Purchase Of Educational Materials
- Trockman Fund - For Funding Teacher Education